Usage: Tables are not bad, but they are exclusively for tabular data.
- Use tables only to display tabular data
- Keep headers as short as possible. One or two words should do for the top of each column.
- Tabular data can be enormous and robust, but try to keep your rows and columns to a minimum. Keep in mind that if you have too many columns, they may not be easily displayed on small screens.
- Never use a table to change the layout of information.
- Never design a table that requires a lot of explaining. If your headers are long, your information is likely better presented as a paragraph of text, a description list, or some other kind of presentation.
|#||First Name||Last Name||Username|